Sunday, April 6, 2014

sunday dreamin'

this weekend commenced one of my favorite times of the year: general conference. as a member of the church of jesus christ of latter-day saints, i revel in the opportunity to hear my beloved prophets speak. it also doesn't hurt that i get to stay in my pajamas all weekend.
 
i adored all of the speakers. i love the kind, sweet spirit of their messages. i love that i know the words they say come from my Heavenly Father. i love being a part of this flawed and human, yet true, church.
 
{also, i especially adored brother uchtdorf's talk. that man always says the best things and i needed to hear them.} 
 
in other news, it's already almost finals week (again) and i am so, so ecstatic to go home to sunshine and summer. my heart is only surviving at the thought of shorts and reading lists and lovin' family time. it's gonna be grand .
 
until then i'll be sitting here, dreaming away of worlds without finals and essays and of good things ahead. 
 
til next time.
 
music loves of late:
the head and the heart {another story & sounds like hallelujah}
simon & garfunkel
queen {don't stop me now--my mantra for the end of the semester}
 
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment