Tuesday, November 19, 2013

in which birthday shenanigans occur

She would not have me talking about her, but tomorrow is my sister's, Lauren's, birthday. Her ***********, to be exact.

(See, I am not so cruel as to post her age on here, which ISN'T EVEN OLD.)

Anyway, my sister forever holds a dear place in my heart. She is the most wonderfully clever, hilarious, and enlightening sibling one could ask for. I am so grateful for the love, kindness, and advice she's given me over the years. And also for the fact that she understands all my movie references. Lauren's as lovely as people get. (That's not even mentioning her mesmerizing beauty.)

 
{what darlin's we are}
 
 
Thank you, sister dear, for being awesome and taking care of me as I've ventured into college life. I hope the day is bright, shining, and lucky and that all your birthday dreams come true! I love you to infinity and beyond. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment