Wednesday, November 13, 2013

In Which I Make A Promise (Of Sort)

I know in my last post I said that I was going to try to write more often, though I could not promise anything. But then I thought to myself, I should promise. (Maybe then I'll have an incentive to write more regularly.)

Here is my proposal: I shall endeavor to write or share something each day. And I mean EACH day. (You know, seven days a week, 4 weeks a month, 12 months a year, etc.) Of course, I'll fail occasionally, but better to try to be consistent than simply think about being so.

So, there. Come here each day if you want to know what I'm doing, or simply want a laugh (or someone to laugh at).

To end this short interlude of a blog, here is a song by Andrew Bird, who might very well be my favorite singer / artist alive. Seriously, no one can convince me that this man is not a genius. I MEAN JUST ADMIRE THE WHISTLING AND THE VIOLIN AND THE SOCKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment